Portfolio review is a meeting of professional curators, galerists,editors... with talented photographers. Your images will be seen by all these proffesionals - You will get interesting advices, new contacts and oportunities for Your further career.
There will be about 20 reviewers - the list of reviewers from all over the world You can see on www.sedf.sk click on Month of photography than Portfolio review and consultants - http://www.sedf.sk/sk/mesiac-fotografie-2012/portfolio-review-2012/119-konzultanti. Thereis also info, how they can help to the participant, if they like his / herwork.
Every year the jury of all reviewers will choose one person, who is the winner of whole portfolio review. He or she will have oportunity to exhibitduring festival Month of Photography 2013.
If You decide to participate
- you will be able to discuss your portfolio with chosen critics at the workshop
- you will make new contacts with people working in galleries, academies and magazines
- you will have the chance to be awarded as a best participant and to exhibit your works at the next Bratislava Month of photography 2013
- your work will have the chance to become a part of closing projection - final slideshow
- portfolios, which will be sent in advance, will be presented on our web: www.sedf.sk
For Your comfort and satisfaction we will prepare for You also this year:
- The maximal number of participants is 80, if You have serious interest, please, register as soon as possible. You are registered after sending reg. fee.
- You can choose the way of payment - to account number or by credit card.
- there will be background, prepared for the participations during the event (room with chairs, mineral water)
- portfolios, which will be sent in advance (till 30. 9. 2012), will be presented on our web: www.sedf.sk
- Your selection of reviewers - registration - will be in advance, by Email. The sooner registration, the better choise of reviewers. You will meet about 8 reviewers in two days in average. The working sessions with each specialist will have a maximum duration of 20 minutes.
If You decided to participate, please send an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, she will give You further info.
Link to courses: http://www.sedf.sk/en/moph2011/accompany
List of masterclasses up to dates:
The Art of Seeing
Patrick Keough (USA)
The Hunter, the Hunt, and the Hunted
Roberto Muffoletto (USA)
The Shadow Sculptor
William Ropp (FR)
Geometry of Human Body
Kamil Varga (SK)
Adam Mazur (PL)
Portrait as the stage photography
Andrzej P. Florkowski (PL)
Photographic Transformation of the Human Body
Pavel Mára (CZ)
The Unique event
Viktor Kolář (CZ)
Camera Obsura Performance
Miklós Bölcskey (HU)
Contrasts of the world
Andrej Ban (SK)
Portfolio Review Coordinator
Central European House of Photography